Can You Read My Mind...?

The problem is, when we don't find a logical answer, we settle for a stupid one. Ritual is what happens when we run out of rationale.

Friday, May 27, 2011

TOP MOVIES QUOTES that Raul Remembered...so far :p

1. A Walk To Remember (2002) :
Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

2. With Honors (1994) :
You shall no longer take things at second or third hand, not look through the eyes of the dead, nor feed on the spectres in books. You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me, you shall listen to all sides and filter them from yourself
3. The Lovely Bones (2009) :
If I had but an hour of love, If that be all that is given me, An hour of love upon this earth, I would give my love to thee.
4. Love in the Time of Cholera (2007) :
I discovered to my joy, that it is life, not death, that has no limits.
5. The Brave One (2007) :
I always believed that fear belonged to other people, weaker people, and that it never touched me. And then it did. And when it touches you, you know that it's been there all along, waiting beneath the surfaces of everything you loved.


No comments: