Can You Read My Mind...?

The problem is, when we don't find a logical answer, we settle for a stupid one. Ritual is what happens when we run out of rationale.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011


Bismillah...
It's been 3 days my sister's grandma in ICU. She had Myocardial Infarction when I found her weak and hypotension. Today, she's getting worse due to new heart attack event. It's STEMI now (whereas yesterday still NSTEMI). She must got knocked down first in order to keep her circulation in stable state. I think, she's a strong woman because it was a rare thing to find an 80 y.o woman that already got cerebrovascular event and complicated by hypertension and diabetic to survive.
When I standby at the hospital to keep my sister's grandma, I met my colleague at the waiting room and just knew that her husband get serious illness. Brain tumor! I couldn't say anything to cheer up and lift her spirit. What God have planned for her. She's just getting married for 6 months and 'walaaah' her husband lie on the bed unconscious and paralysis. So, I need to pray for them, for my sister's grandma and my colleague for their goodness and strength. And hoping that they can clear stuff that never been clear with their family. I realize my situation right now is more more more better and been blessed til today. May Allah keep my father and my mother in a great health, because I'm here far away from them. Amin. Pray and poem for both of them, my sister's grandma and my colleague I presented...

You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find itunless you seek it in the heart of life?The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the daycannot unveil the mystery of light.If you would indeed behold the spirit of death,open your heart wide unto the body of life.For life and death are one,

even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;And like the seeds dreaming beneath the snow

your heart dreams of spring.

Trust the dreams,

for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.

Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherdwhen he stands before the king whose hand

is to be laid upon him in honor.

Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling,that he shall wear the mark of the king?

Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the windand to melt into the sun?And what is it to cease breathing,but to free the breath from its restless tides,

that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silenceshall you indeed sing.And when you have reached the mountain top,then you shall begin to climb.And when the earth shall claim your limbs,

then shall you truly dance.

- The Prophet -- Kahlil Gibran -- Walker & Company -

- Phoenix Press, 1923 -

On the day I die, when I'm being carried
toward the grave, don't weep. Don't say,He's gone! He's gone. Death has nothing

to do with going away. The sun sets and

the moon sets, but they're not gone.

Death is a coming together. The tomb

looks like a prison, but it's really

release into union. The human seed goes

down in the ground like a bucket into

the well where Joseph is. It grows and

comes up full of some unimagined beauty.

Your mouth closes here and immediately

opens with a shout of joy there.

- Mevlana Jelaluddin Rumi, 13th Century -

http://locallygrownnorthfield.org/post/9747/


Our Lord! forgive us
our sins and anything
we may have done
that transgressed our duty:
Establish our feet firmly,
and help us against
those that resistFaith.

- Qur'an – 3:147 -
- Al 'imran: The Family of Imran -


No comments: