Can You Read My Mind...?

The problem is, when we don't find a logical answer, we settle for a stupid one. Ritual is what happens when we run out of rationale.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Save my little prayer

The Majesty, gifted me a total separation from anything and anyone except You, and gifted me a tight bound to You.
Brightening my sight of heart with views that always see You, so light's boundaries become ripped off and wellspring source of shine has been reached and our souls being squeezed by Your pure dazzle.
The Loving One, let me become a wound healer, when come souls with opened wound in their chest and I'll wash those wound with love;
when come souls with heavy suffering that can't be told, and I'll try to support them with love;
when come souls with swelling eyes and tear drops, and I wipe it with love; when come souls with soft voice to tell the story about their sorrow, and I'll listen it with love;
when come souls wrapped by frail body who are very starving and sick, and I'll give them a love dish that I serve with my whole heart;
when come souls that expecting much and I'll hug them with all love in my heart.

No comments: